ALL PATIENTS SEEKING THE COVID 19 VACCINE MUST READ
Doctors on Clyde offers Astra Zeneca, Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines Monday to Friday..
Masks are required in the clinic.
Patients may use the COVID-19 Eligibility Checker to see if they are eligible for this vaccine. The following people are eligible, please note proof of eligibility is required.
- Health care workers not included in Phase 1a (Proof of occupation needed in the form of ID card, letter from employer or Declaration form)
- Critical and high risk workers (Proof of occupation needed in the form of ID card, letter from employer or Declaration form)
- People over 60 years (Proof of age needed: all standard forms of ID accepted such as drivers licence or passport)
- Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islanders 60 years and over (Self-identification as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person to prove this accepted)
- People over 18 years with underlying medical conditions, including disability. (Medical records needed to prove this: for example, a clinic record, MyHealth Record, a print out of a chronic disease plan, a referral from a GP or Treating Specialist, or a Declaration form)
- Carers and Disability workers. (Proof to be provided in the form of Carers documentation or proof of occupation eg. ID card or letter from employer/ centre-based support provider, or a Declaration Form.)
If you fit these criteria BOOK HERE.
If you do NOT have a Medicare card, please book your vaccination at one of the Government Vaccination Hubs instead.
If You Have Never Visited Our Clinic
If you are not a current patient at our clinic please email a Health Summary to email@example.com. Alternatively you may hand a hard copy to one of our reception staff before the day of your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Any further questions need to be answered by a Doctor. You may book this by clicking HERE. This will need to be booked before the day of your vaccine.